By Jon Lundqvist, Scientist at GE Healthcare Life Sciences
Read these useful insights to answer the following questions:
- How do I calibrate my Superdex Increase or Superose Increase column?
- How do I best prepare my sample for SEC analysis?
- How large sample volume can I apply in an analytical run?
- What size sample volumes can I inject to the SEC column without losing resolution?
- Which buffers may I use with Superdex Increase and Superose Increase columns?
- What flow rate should I use?
- Can I use organic solvents?
- Is it possible to use DMSO on Superdex Increase columns?
- How do different additives affect my results?
- Do you have any recommendations to avoid IgG interactions with resin?
- How often do you recommend cleaning a SEC column?